Daily routine tips for effective followup system
Once you get up in the morning, fill this checklist and do the activities accordingly. Don’t do any other activities thats not in this list unless you complete the tasks that are in the list. If any new activities get included, add them to this list and complete them based on the priority.
If any other priority / urgent task gets added all of sudden, complete it and immediately get back to the list and follow the order again.
1) To do list for the day
2) Events Followup
3) General Followup
4) Payment Followups
5) Skills Development (Watch videos, read articles, practice, perform, shoot)
6) Marketing ( Outbound / Inbound)
7) Opportunity Search
8) Tasks in Process and followup later
9) Documentation (enquiries, followups, calendar, income / investment / expense, database, goal accomplishments, etc)
10) Networking Continue reading “Daily routine tips for effective followup system”